Tuesday, April 16, 2013

NOT IMPRESSED

I live in Quebec so when I tried to access the following site which I had accessed a million times previously in the past......http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/html/quebec.html .... a message shows up indicating that due to the Charter of the French Language the online site will not be made available  to Quebec residents until after 10/12/13 but alternatively they hope that we will visit them at their physical store which has opened up. If they were planning to open up in Quebec you would think that they would have planned ahead and had their site running at the same time as the opening. Well needless to say I can not circumvent hitting this brick wall by looking up the American site because it recognizes that you are using a computer in Quebec and just gives you the same annoying message. I don't think I will be visiting the store anytime soon. Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. So I will be going on an anthropologie diet until October. How stupid you would think that they would want to make money but I guess they haven't thought things through thoroughly. Some people do not shop in brick and mortar stores anymore and prefer to do it online in the comfort and privacy of their homes. Away from crowds. But I guess Anthropologie has not kept up with the times......

No comments:

Post a Comment