Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First time for everything......

This is my first time posting in blogville. I am very excited, thrilled and hesitant all at the same time. Excited in that I am putting myself out there in a non-tangible world with thoughts and ideas that I hope may be meaningful to others. Thrilled to take the chance as I have never done anything like this before and hesitant because others may not find what I have to say interesting. I love reading many different blogs on the net which make reference to painting/drawing, sewing, stamping, beading, tatting, etc..... I could go on forever. I love the excitement that comes with starting a new project but have to force myself to follow through and actually "finish" what I've started. I have some family members already reminding me that I have not started a particular painting which I promised to them not too long ago. Y'know who you are!!!! I have too many ideas flitting through my mind at the same time but not enough hours in the day with which to attempt to execute them.

Unfortunately the number of friends I have which would be considered "artsies" is next to nil and therefore I am looking forward to having dialogue with people interested or avidly pursuing art in some shape or form.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh excuse us for not being good enough for you, Miss Artsy-Fartsy !!!!!!!

    lol .. i love you, you crazy cat, you !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got a good start! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete